Sepro-tech Density Separation Plants
The Sepro-tech DNS is a modular system having a single module of throughput capacity 10 to 12.5 TPH. Plant can run continuously, 20 hours per day; hence throughput capacity of the plant with single equipment is 200-250 TPD. To achieve higher capacities, numbers of module are added together in series.
To achieve a capacity of 20 to 25 TPH, such two units of Sepro-tech DNS equipment have to be installed in series. Similarly to achieve capacity of 40 to 50 TPH, such four units of equipment are installed in series & so on.
For example a detailed description of 10 to 12.5 TPH Dry mineral separation plant is as follows.
Description of 40 to 50TPH separation plant.
(Plant consist of four Sepro-tech DNS. Each equipment has throughput capacity of 10 to 12.5 ton/hour depend upon the “Relative Density” of the material.)
- Horizontal Conveyer for High Density
- Incliend Conveyer for High Density
- Separator Feedings Conveyor
- Inclined Conveyor for Fines
- Vibratory Screener
- Main Feeding Conveyor
- Inclined Conveyor for Oversize
- Vibro Feeder
- Raw Material
- Inclined Conveyor for Low Density
- Low Density Material
- Horizontal Conveyer for Low Density
- Series of Sepro-tech DNS
- High Density Material
A typical plant consists of the following components.
Hopper is a feeding point for the plant which holds buffer stock to feed continuously to next equipment. It has having 12feet height and can be loaded by means of JCB, loader or an excavator easily. If loading is required by tipper or hyva a small ramp has to be constructed on the site.
Hopper is equipped with vibro feeder which will feed the material continuously with a uniform feed rate to the main feeding conveyor. Powered by 1.5HP unbalanced weight vibratory motor.
Vibratory screener is two decks, three output types. One output is oversize, second output is fines and third output is sized material which is further feeded to Sepro-tech DNS. Vibratory screener equipped with center shaft type unbalanced weight vibratory system driven by 7.5HP TEFC electric motor.
Inclined conveyor for oversize is 600mm wide and 10mtr long equipped with 2HP TEFC electric motor and Gear box. This conveyor collects oversize from vibratory screener and makes a heap on the ground.
Inclined conveyor for fines is 600mm wide and 10mtr long equipped with 2HP TEFC electric motor and Gear box. This conveyor collects fines from vibratory screener and makes a heap on the ground.
Both the conveyors are 600mm wide and 10mtr long use to feed sized material to the Sepro-tech DNS through the distributors. Equipped with 2HP TEFC electric motor and Gear box.
Sized material is feeded to Sepro-tech DNS equipment. Each separator is having capacity of 10 to 12.5TPH. The separator will segregate the material into two different densities as per the setting.
For example In case of Coal separation the heavier density material such as stones and other heavy contamination is removed from the Coal. It is vice versa in case of Iron Ore. Heavy Iron Ore is recovered from low density contamination.
Horizontal conveyor is 600mm wide and 17mtr long. The conveyor is collecting the high density material from heavier density discharge chutes of Sepro-tech DNS equipment. Equipped with 2HP TEFC electric motor and Gear box.
Inclined conveyor is 600mm wide and 10mtr long. The conveyor is used to stack a pile of high density material on the ground. Equipped with 2HP TEFC electric motor and Gear box.
Horizontal conveyor is 600mm wide and 17mtr long. The conveyor is collecting the low density material lighter density discharge chutes of Sepro-tech DNS equipment. Equipped with 2HP TEFC electric motor and Gear box.
Inclined conveyor is 600mm wide and 10mtr long. The conveyor is used to stack a pile of low density material on the ground. Equipped with 2HP TEFC electric motor and Gear box.
- Total plant has having footprint of approx. 45mtr x 38mtr.
- Total power consumption for the plant is 250HP.
- Total plant is skid mounted; no civil foundation is required (except a construction of small ramp if required for feeding).
- We manufacture this plant at our factory premises dismantle it with proper numbering and are reassembled on your site which will reduce onsite installation time.
- A throughput capacity of plant is 40 to 50TPH. Plant can run 20 hours per day; hence input capacity of the plant is 800-1000TPD the output capacity is depends on the contamination to be removed.
- Similarly we manufacture 5TPH, 10TPH, 20TPH, 40TPH, 60TPH, 80TPH and 100TPH Density separator plants.